I know, I know, I'm a bit behind with my top posts of 2015 post, but let's be honest I'm a bit behind with everything right now. Packing up a house, moving to a new house, renovating a new house, plus Christmas has literally kicked my butt in the past month. I'm barely able to get up my show notes lately, and full disclosure I just hired a VA to help me with that and it's one of the best moves I've made in a long time for The Happy Hour. Speaking of The Happy Hour you guys are catching up on podcasts this month and sharing like crazy, so thank you so much for listening and for telling your friends. I am honored, thankful, and humbled by your kind words about the show.
So, here are the top posts of 2015 in a few different categories:
HAPPY HOUR show notes:
1. Happy Hour #63: Christmas Special
3. Happy Hour #50: Jen Hatmaker
4. Happy Hour #48: Susie Davis
5. Happy Hour #36: Meredith Toering
6. Happy Hour #45: Shannan Martin
7. Happy Hour #2: Jen Hatmaker
8. Happy Hour #35: Melanie Shankle
10. Happy Hour #28: Lindsey Paschal
1. Letter to my 9 year old son
6. When the kids we love go home
7. One day he'll love me like crazy
10. Dear Jamie, There is hope from this pit
1. We bought a house + Before Pics
4. Three things I realized about myself this Fall
6. Your old denim changes kids lives
7. We are more than the worst thing we've ever done
9. Slow Cooker Recipes + Banana Bread
10. Your struggle won't shock me
I’m surprised the Jami Nato podcast #68 didn’t make it on your top podcast list. It’s been my favorite of yours – one I want to shout to all around and say you must listen to this – it’s that good!! It even inspired me to write a post about it.
So thankful for you and all the people who come on your show, tou speak such love and tranperancy and truth to us … We are truly blessed by you!
Well Andrea it’s by far one of my fav’s, but the top listened podcasts is what I did and since she was literally the END of the year that episode didn’t have a chance. It’ll be one of the top ones for next year I’m certain of it. 🙂