Random Sunday evening facts:
- Found someone to watch our dog – THANKS SUSAN AND MARIO!!!!
- Drove to Ohio today with the kids and Maris. We followed the SPUR van and the kids were …. well they've been better before. For some reason today they were working my nerves lots. Not sure if it was being held up in the car all day, or the lack of daddy, or what.
- Someone looked at our house today. They want to buy it! Praise God! We will end up making a LOT less then we wanted to, but we're happy to be moving on! Pray it continues to move forward! Funniest thing is that the potential buyer is the same lady we bought it from almost four years ago. Hilarious!
- Deacon is my hard child. Anyone have one that is harder than the other one. Actually they are both hard in their own way, but today Deacon was my hardest. He is so dang cute and hilarious, but also very strong willed and care free. For him to get in trouble doesn't bother him at all. If he has to sit in time-out he smiles. If he has to get a spanking he laughs. What will I do with this child? Any suggestions.
- I'm in a hotel room in Ohio lonely b/c the love of my life is in Austin. He'll be flying here tomorrow. I can't wait to see him!
- Took the boys swimming tonight. They had lots of fun and did great. For the first time every Cayden “swam” about 3 feet by himself with his life jacket on and me not holding him. I was a SUPER proud mom. He was pretty proud of himself too!
- Tomorrow starts camp. I love Student Life and look forward to hanging this week and hearing “daddy song”!
Here are two of my three boys being super silly!
Can't wait to have three boys being silly!!!