Our 2022 Mother’s Day Gift Guide is HERE! Whether you’re shopping for a mother, grandmother, sister, friend, mentor, or simply an incredible woman in your life, we’ve done everything we can to make it easy for YOU!
Are you on the hunt for some great companies? We’ve outlined five of our favorite brands below that have so many options for Mother’s Day gifts, AND they each provided discount codes for you. YAY!
But friends, it doesn’t end there! Keep scrolling for some more gift ideas based on the kind of person you are shopping for!
We hope you love this gift guide as much as we loved putting it together for you – HAPPY SHOPPING!
Rooted for Good strives to be a brand that is rooted in goodness, truth & real beauty. We believe that beauty is reflected in all shapes, sizes, ages, skin tones & ethnicities. Rooted for Good hand makes premium all-natural products that feel amazing and work really well! On top of the amazing benefits and affordable pricing, every time you shop their all-natural premium products,10% of your purchase goes to help someone in need in a developing country!
Discount: Shop this link for your discount or use code HAPPYHOUR
Atonement design is a socially conscious lifestyle brand empowering artisans across the globe and encouraging women to walk boldly in their unique style. Through this collection, we provide jewelry, clothing, accessories, and home goods that have a purpose. Whether they’re fair trade, consciously created, or encourage our customers, our products will elevate impact and style. They have great items in their Mother’s Day Collection!
Discount: JAMIE15 for 15% off
Laurelbox was founded by Denise and Johanna, cousins and best friends. When dear friends of theirs lost children, siblings, and parents, we recognized a need for beautiful gifts that would speak to loss. Laurelbox provides beautiful, modern sympathy gifts that remind a person who’s grieving that they are not alone. You can shop their Mother’s Day Collection!
Discount: 15% off with code HAPPYHOUR
The purpose of Crossway has been, from its founding as a not-for-profit ministry in 1938, to publish gospel-centered, Bible-centered content that will honor our Savior and serve his Church. We seek to help people understand the massive implications of the gospel and the truth of God’s Word, for all of life, for all eternity, and for the glory of God.
Discount: crossway.org/HappyHour 50% off the book with a free Crossway+ account
Parker Clay hardly needs an introduction since I talk about them all the time! Parker Clay hires at-risk women, pays living wages and benefits, and provides skills training, career advancement, and financial literacy opportunities to all of their employees.
Discount: Use code PC-Jamie15 for 15% off
Maybe you’re shopping for a mom who likes and needs specific things! Our team put together some ideas that help add a personal touch to your Mother’s Day shopping!
FOR THE MOM WITH STYLE
Shout out to the moms who love style and fashion! Here are some great gift ideas that she’ll love adding to her collection.
- This choker from Atonement Design is perfect for layer jewelry.
- Beautiful Ardent Locket Necklace from Noonday Collection! You know we are big fans of Noonday and this necklace makes such a special gift
- Dora Mae Jewelry takes vintage costume jewelry and re-creates something beautiful, modern, and meaningful.
- Floral Ruffle Maxi Skirt in Sky Blue from Atonement Design. I think it would be cute with a T-shirt and sneakers or with a denim jacket and boots. It’s a gorgeous color for spring and summer.
- Have you ever heard of a Day to Nightgown?! It’s literally a nightgown that is stylish enough for you to wear as a dress during the day. Life-changing!
- These overalls are awesome for the mom who loves style AND comfort!
FOR THE MOM WHO LOVES TO READ
Are you shopping for a big reader?! We have great book options and knick-knacks to make reading easier!
- Cultural Counterfeit from Crossway is a book about helping women reject idols and find God’s plan for their lives. Perfect for your mom or mom friends!
- Threadbare Prayer by Stacey Thacker. This is a great book for those moments when you don’t know what or how to pray. It’s perfect as a gift to someone who you’re praying for.
- This weighted bookmark is perfect for the mom that loves to read and/or study!
- Gentle and Lowly by Dane Ortlund. A beautiful book about how much Christ loves us.
- Reading Light – For the person who likes to read in bed and needs a little extra light!
FOR THE MOM WHO NEEDS REST
We don’t want to forget about the moms who need rest. Not just rest in the sense of relaxation but rest in the sense of peace. We want to make sure that those who need peace and rest don’t go unseen!
- LaurelBox Mother’s Day Collection – Maybe you are shopping for someone who is grieving or simply needs a reminder of peace. LaurelBox is loaded with so many great gift options.
- Candles – Nothing quite like a quiet room and the perfect candle.
- Hammock – Maybe setting up a peaceful corner is exactly what she needs!
- Weighted Blanket – Have you ever tried a weighted blanket before? It genuinely feels like a hug and aids with sleep!
FOR THE MOM WHO WORKS/TRAVELS
If you’re shopping for a working mom or just someone who travels a lot, here are some things that will make their life so much easier!
- This universal charger is great for ALL THE THINGS. Keep this in a travel bag and you never have to worry about forgetting a charger
- This bag from Noonday is a great carry-on for all those fun trips! You can fit a whole outfit in here, plus a computer and all the snacks you need!
- This crossbody bag from Parker Clay is the best bag from them EVER! It’s so easy when moving from airport to train to Uber to night out!
- Spanx joggers are pants that you can dress up or dress down depending on work or play!
- This Drawstring Bag from Parker Clay is perfect to wear on day trips or walking around the city
FOR THE MOM WHO LOVES SELF-CARE
Self-care can look like a lot of different things, but here are some great places to start!
- These sugar scrubs from Rooted for Good are amazing! They can be used both in the bath and shower. It doesn’t just feel good, but smells amazing, too!
- Lavender Essential Oil is extremely calming and therapeutic. It can also help increase sleep quality!
- Shower bombs are truly just as satisfactory as bath bombs! There are so many great scents to help improve your shower experience.
- Olive & June Nail Kit is the best, easiest and most cost-effective way to have great nails. These kits make your nails look just as good as if you’d gotten them done!
FOR THE MOM WHO HAS EVERYTHING
Maybe you’re shopping for a mom who already owns a lot of these little things and you’re looking for something more on the luxury end – we’ve got you covered here, too!
If you are looking for other great ideas, be sure to check out all of our past Holiday Gift Guide shows from the past few years!
CONNECT WITH JAMIE