Here are a few things I want you to know about ….
- Pray for this family as they make very important decisions about their Haiti adoption.
- This person has cool stuff to say.
- She got to deliver a baby in Haiti!
- Baby Audrey entered into eternity this week with our Savior. This story has brought me to tears many days!
- Keep praying for all these kids. They still have t shirts too! You could get a cool shirt and help a great organization!
- I want everything that Maggie Moo Designs makes for my sweet Story.
- They are in Ethiopia now with their kids!
- Laura keeps it real. She is such a joy to read b/c she is real. I love her story and her journey to her kids and her journey now that they are home.
- Please keep praying for The Johnson family. They are ready to be back together again with all the kids in one place!
- My friend Gwen, who has two precious daughters from China, is writing a book and she wants your help. If you are an adoptive parent please visit her site and see if you can help!
- These people leave this week to go and bring their daughter home from China to their forever family.
- Matt travels a lot and just recently arrived home from Ethiopia and wrote a great post called “drunk on materialism”.
- LOTS going on at the clinic in Haiti.
- They are so close to bringing home their kids from Haiti.
- Christine is a pastor's wife in OK and she is a great writer. A lot of what she writes about feels as though she is reading my mind. Go read and soak it up. I wish I could sit and have coffee with her!
- Found this site called STUFF CHRISTIANS LIKE and it is cracking me up.
- Read this entire blog a couple of months ago from the beginning and it shook my soul.
- Still reading Three Cups of Tea. I'm having a hard time getting into it. I can tell it will be good and have heard great things about it. I think I'm about to hit a breaking point where it will get very good! Anyone read this?
- okay your turn … tell me what you read this week that you want to share …
i too am reading three cups of tea and after getting really into the opening sequence, i find myself a bit bored with it. too much info about his life and hard times. tell me about starting schools and promoting peace!
Hi Jamie, I have checked out your blog and read that you are having a hard
time getting into TCOT… I felt the same way too. I tell people that the
first 3 chapters are getting over the hump. It Gets Better, I Promise! The
beginning is sort of technical, but the good stuff is coming. I loved this
book so much and am telling people about it because it is so relevant for
us in these times!
I also have followed the story of Audrey Caroline and find myself praying
for Angie regularly. I even woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday
praying for what I knew they were facing on Monday. It’s amazing
how the Lord knits the hearts of believers together ~ whether we know
each other or not!
Hope you guys are doing well.
OK, I just visited Christine’s blog (#15) & I could not stop laughing. She was hilarious! If you find a way to go have coffee with her I’d like to tag along. Thanks for sharing…
thanks for these links…
always something I can learn, be challenged to…. and hopefully have a heart more like our Father.
I like checking out your blog…:)
Jaimie- Thanks for the “plug”. I know you like to read. I read a good book on my way to and from Africa. It is called “Same kind of different as me” not sure if you have read that, but you should. I am going to blog on it soon.
Matt I’ve heard of this book and haven’t read it. Heard great things though. It is now on THE list of books to read!
Give your wife a BIG hug from me.
Thank you for mentioning us and remembering us in your prayers. We are blessed by all of the friends we have made through blogworld. Scott is supposed to come home tomorrow if he can make it through to the airport. It has been a really crazy week for him. He is reading 3cups as well and I read the intro and was a little glazed over but I think I am ready to read it when he is done. I am still working through Good News About Injustice and if you haven’t read it, get it. It is a challenging book. Blessings, my blog friend!!