Happy Hour episode #5 is with Jessica Honneger. Jessica is one of my friends here in Austin and we met not longer after I moved here six years ago. She is a wife to Joe and momma to Amelie, Holden & Jack. She is also the founder of Noonday Collection, which I’m a HUGE fan of and love all of their jewelry. (and they have tons of stuff on sale right now!!) Last week on the podcast Wynne who is an ambassador with Noonday gave away a $50 gift card to Karen. Thanks for all your comments to that show!
Also I recorded a podcast with Jessica in the Fall for the IF: Gathering. You will love this one as well! Click HERE to listen more.
Links from the show:
- My earrings that she commented on are from our friend Tiffany Wade – she makes super cute and funky earrings. Email her and you can order some! Here’s a picture of me and my big earrings!
- The Noonday Style for Justice trip this summer where they are partnering with IJM and heading to Uganda with storytellers. Follow them all this summer as they share stories of the artisans that are making these amazing pieces of jewelry. For a few days you can still vote for who you think should be with them on this trip and advocate with them. They are down to the top 3.
- Kelli Hampton’s book BLOOM – which I haven’t read, but want to.
- CNN’s 10 Dare you to Go list – Since Jessica is such a world traveler I wanted to see how many of these places she had been to. She’s been to 1 and I’ve been to 1.
- The amazing quinoa salad that I make in the summer and eat for a week. I eat it hot the first time, and then cold the rest of the week.
Keep up with Jessica:
Keep up with Podcast:
Listen to this episode HERE!
I’m so thankful to all of you that have listened to these podcasts, and I’m so thankful for you sharing with your friends. To subscribe to this podcast click HERE. If you feel inclined, I’d love it if you left a comment/review/rating over at iTunes. It helps spread the word about the show. You guys are the best! Thanks so much for all of your encouragement in this journey!
I’m having a bit of a problem with these podcasts uploading to iTunes. It’s totally my fault, and I’m working on it, so in the mean time you’ll need to just listen to them from my blog. But, go ahead and subscribe so that when they all show up you’ll be in the know!
Upcoming guests this month … Meghan McCamant and Rachel McCoy … you will love these ladies!
Also if you are watching the Bachelorette this Summer join Amanda and I as we chat about it each week. Check out the picture in the sidebar and head on over to Amanda’s blog to listen in!