Happy Hour #31 is with my friend Erin MacPheson. Erin is a stay-at-home mom by day and a writer and amateur chef by night. She is the author of more than nine books, including The Christian Mama’s Guide series and the Hot Mama series. She lives in Austin with her three kids (ages 9, 7 and 3), her husband and her trusty Golden Retiever, Jack.
Links from the show:
- Erin and her friend Kathi Lipp have a book coming out in the Fall, but before then they are releasing three ebooks to lead up to the release of their book. The first one released this month and it’s called 10 Ideas To Inspire Red Hot Sex and it’s $1.99 on Amazon right now.
- Blog post that Erin wrote: A letter to all parents regarding 50 shades of grey
- Sexual Sin series from The Austin Stone Community Church
- What Erin’s reading: Rooms by James Rubart
- What I’m reading: Women Are Scary by Melanie Dale
- 21 books coming out in movies this year that you should read
- Jen Hatmaker’s post on writing that I referenced: On Becoming A Writer
Connect with Erin:
Share the Love:
I would love to connect with you guys on facebook, twitter and/or instagram about this episode! Feel free to share with your friends about the show! As always I love feedback from you guys on iTunes if you can. When you leave a comment and/or rating, it helps others find the show, and isn’t that what we want …. more ladies at the Happy Hour with us!
*As always if you are reading this via your email subscription, you can head on over to jamieivey.com to listen, or better yet, subscribe in iTunes and the podcast comes directly to you! Listen to this episode HERE!