Happy Happy Happy 32nd birthday to the love of my life.
To celebrate I will list only 32 things that I love about him. I could list 100's, but for the sake of birthday celebration I'll limit it to 32!
- He makes great fish tacos
- He writes amazing songs
- I still giggle at his jokes
- When he jumps on the trampoline with the kids it is beautiful
- he allows me to be me
- he is a fabulous worship leader
- he truly does love Jesus
- he still thinks i'm beautiful
- he tells me every day that he thinks that
- he values date nights and makes them a priority
- he likes to wine and dine me
- he likes to plan a great vacation for just the two of us to get away
- he agreed to family camp in December
- he dresses cooler than me
- he is a great dad
- he values my opinions
- no one makes me laugh the way he does
- he can make our kids laugh like crazy
- we love being together
- he doesn't get mad when he has no socks in his drawer b/c i hate folding socks
- he put so much work into our new home to make it perfect for us
- he is a great friend
- he values truth
- he gets better looking with every year
- i love his kisses …
- he knows me better than anyone and still likes me
- he will still listen to my ridiculous fears & anxieties
- he gets me UT football tickets b/c he knows I love to watch football
- he talks nice about me to his friends
- he brings me home my favorite coffee whenever he's at Thunderbird
- he desires a great relationship with his sons and daughter
- i fit perfectly in his hugs
Aaron you are a dream husband. I may sound like I'm bragging or exaggerating, but truly you are the best and I am beyond blessed by you as a husband, friend and father to my four children. Thanks for being you and doing all that you do for us. I truly have enjoyed celebrating the last 10 birthday's with you and pray that I get to celebrate many many many more with you!
Happy Birthday Aaron!
Such a sweet list! I hope I get to say similar things about my future husband one day 🙂
Jamie I literally cannot count the number of times y’alls relationship has come up in the last few weeks as an example my friends and I desperately hope we too can follow. Thanks for being such a great love story and sharing it with us. It is nothing short of inspiring, even in the tiniest little pieces to see love and adoration and service that always points back to Jesus.
Just LOVE y’all!