Y’all LOVED our Mother’s Day gift guide, so we’re doing a Father’s Day gift guide for you, too! We even got the wonderful Aaron Ivey to give some ideas, and came up with some options based on categories!
We also mention two specific vendors that y’all will LOVE – we have a strong feeling you’ll walk away from this blog knowing what you’ll get every father figure in your life!
Remember, these are just some of our ideas that can maybe spark more ideas for you! Gift giving is really personal and we know how important it is to get something that represents your relationships (:
Here’s what we’ve got for ya!
We just love Parker Clay around here! Not just their mission, but also because they have great gifts for anyone you need! Backpacks, wallets, briefcases, travel bags – all the things!
Let me tell y’all about this wonderful company, Tupelo! Tupelo creates beautiful, essential outdoor products that inspire joy with the ones you love. They have products for the whole fam, and we’ve got two great ideas for dads! PLUS you can use code JAMIE10 for 10% off!
Tupelo combined elevated design, premium materials, and innovative construction to create the ultimate cornhole experience. Featuring an elegant, low profile frame, bamboo or all-weather boards, and a patent-pending shock absorption system for superior gameplay and sound. Celebrated by cornhole professionals and discerning homeowners alike, this is the last cornhole set you’ll ever need. Includes (8) bags and tote!
Aaron Ivey came PREPARED to give some great ideas for y’all. These are all gifts he would love (which makes shopping easier for me ha), and I’m sure one or two of these would be great options for the dads in your life!
- LEGENDS Luka shorts // Aaron loves these and was literally wearing them when he gave us his Father’s Day picks ha! Similar shorts found HERE.
- Illuminated Scripture Journal Set // This beautiful book set is from Crossway and is a great gift for people who love inspirational engagement with scripture.
- Paul’s Leather Bibles // If you haven’t caught on yet, Aaron loves cool looking books and Bibles!
*There’s a couple more of Aaron picks below that we scattered for ya!
DADS WHO READ
If your dad’s a reader, we’ve got some good picks for you!
- Gentle & Lowly by Dane C. Ortland – One of the best books I’ve ever read. This book reflects on his words, diving deep into Bible passages that speak of Christ’s affections for sinners and encouraging believers as they journey, weary and faltering, toward heaven. Aaron and I both give this book all the thumbs up!
- The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis – This is Abby’s favorite book of all time, and a few years ago she gifted it to her dad for Father’s Day. He absolutely loved it and is now a piece of work that they share together. This is also one of Aaron’s favs!
- Steal Away Home by Matt Carter & Aaron Ivey – Supporting my man here! This is truly a wonderful book based on historical research that tells a compelling story about Charles Spurgeon and Thomas Johnson. Steal Away Home would make a really great gift!
DADS WHO ENJOY OUTDOORS
Whether your dad is a hiker, griller, or everything in between – we have ideas for that, too!
- Raw Spice Bar – For dads who like to grill outside and are serious about having well-seasoned meat and veggies, this is for them! It’s an assortment of amazing spices that you get as part of a subscription. You even get a new blend every month!
- Hiking Backpack – These are super convenient for dads who like hiking and need a better and more secure way to store some things! Sometimes these are the kind of things that people won’t buy for themselves, but are super thankful when they receive it as a gift!
- Outdoor Sunglasses – Whether it’s grilling, hiking, playing sports or mowing the lawn, you just need a good pair of sunglasses that are going to stay on with a lot of movement. The one linked is a great affordable option, but if you’re looking to get a long-term pair, check these out!
DADS WHO ARE CREATIVE
Maybe the dad in your life is creative is a more artistic sense, and it would be more personal to get gifts along those lines – we’ve got that, too!
- Film Camera – The look of film photos alone make it an almost automatic keepsake. It’s such a special way to capture photos and feels so authentic. If you have a dad in your life that loves photography, this is a cool gift!
- Shinola Journals* – Aaron loves these and uses them every day! This is a great gift whether it’s for songwriting, prayers, ideas, to-do lists – everyone needs a good journal to keep their thoughts organized!
- Coffee Subscription – Okay, there are so many different options out there for coffee subscriptions, and we love Portrait Coffee! It’s a Black-owned business and they also have MERCH!
DADS WHO LOVE QUALITY TIME
We won’t link anything specific here since ideas like this are so subjective, but we hope an idea rings a bell for you!
- Sports tickets – Who doesn’t love tickets to a game?! Whether it’s professional or college, if he’s a sports guy this is always a good gift.
- National Park/Hike – Maybe there’s a hike that the dad in your life has been wanting to do for SO long but it’s a bit of a trek. This could be the time to do it, and would be such a thoughtful gift!
- Weekend Beach Trip – Relaxing time is so important, and sometimes people don’t carve out time for themselves to relax – so maybe that’s something you can do for him! Check out AirBnb or hotel deals for a nice, little beach weekend!
- Concert – Concerts and festivals are slowly coming back! Great option for a gift, even if you won’t be able to go for a couple months it’s still something to look forward to!
LAST MINUTE IDEAS
We’ve got some last minute gift ideas if you’re in a bind and need something quick!
ButcherBox Deal: For the whole month of June, new members receive free bacon for life!
Also, any of the gifts we mentioned here that are from Amazon, we have a whole list for you HERE.
What’s something special that you’re getting the dad(s) in your life this year?!
CONNECT WITH JAMIE